Taking a full-length SAT/ACT practice test is an essential part of preparing for a standardized test.
Each part of the exam is graded, and students get to keep a copy of the test for review.
Don’t see the date you want? Give us a call at 516-597-4999 and we’d be happy to register you over the phone.
Click here to view instructions on how to get your practice score report.
How To Get Scores
Students are sent home with instructions on how to log in and check their score. Students may request a copy of the answer key if they would like to score the test themselves sooner.
What to Bring
Policies and Procedures
- 1Students are expected to come at the day and time of the test for which they are registered. Moreover, students who are not registered for a scheduled session are not guaranteed a seat. Please call us at least 24 hours ahead of time if you need to make a change or if you do not see the day and/or time of the test you are looking for. Please note: we cannot always accommodate practice test requests with less than 24 hours notice. Practice tests are non-refundable without giving at least 24 hours advance notice of any changes.
- 2If your student requires special accommodations please call us so that we may make arrangements prior to the exam. We may not be able to accommodate all requests. Effective immediately, we will only be able to handle students who require special accommodations on Sunday practice tests. Please call us should you have any questions.
- 3In the event that we need to cancel or delay a practice test due to inclement weather, you will be contacted beforehand via the email address provided. We will also post any and all alerts and updates on this page.
- 4Effective immediately, all students who wish to take a practice test must register no less than 24 hours in advance and pay by credit or debit card. We cannot hold a space for a student who has not registered and paid by credit or debit card beforehand. Thank you for your cooperation.
- 5Effective May 1st, 2017, we will only be accommodating students who require extra time at our Mineola center.