Method Test Prep provides high-quality, comprehensive, cost-effective standardized test prep. Join us for this live webinar to see why more than 1,000 schools choose our self-paced ACT and SAT prep courses for their students, and how our programs are specially designed to help students of all stripes raise their scores.
Join us live to learn:
- how our program’s intuitive interface makes it easy for teachers and students to use Method Test Prep.
- how our ACT and SAT checklists provide both structure and freedom for students looking to optimize their prep time.
- the features that increase student engagement and make our content so effective.
- how Method Test Prep can be seamlessly integrated into your curriculum and into several educational software suites.
- how little it will cost to bring Method Test Prep to your school or organization.
About your Presenter
Sara is a recent graduate of Northern Arizona University’s Masters in Education and Leadership Program. Originally from North Dakota, Sara obtained her bachelor’s degrees from the University of North Dakota in English and education. Sara now resides in Phoenix, Arizona.
Sara comes to Method Test Prep with 10 plus years in education, most recently in Academic Counseling at the high school level. Sara is passionate about working with schools, families, and students to go to college and continue their education. She loves working with people—and will work diligently to ensure everyone around her is excelling and satisfied.
As a Method Test Prep Account Executive, Sara will assist schools and individual users in their adoption to using Method Test Prep. As a former guidance counselor, Sara has witnessed first-hand the success stories that using Method Test Prep has had on the high school students she has worked with. She can testify to the program’s success through her work with students who have gained entrance into colleges of their choice, as well as personal stories of scholarship awards received by students who have used the program. Sara works with administrators, counselors, teachers, and parents to ensure students are fully engaged with SAT and ACT test prep.