The ACT and SAT exams enable students to highlight their academic skills for the colleges to which they will apply. Because students’ standardized test scores constitute a key part of their college applications, these exams can be sources of anxiety, confusion, and uncertainty. But it doesn’t need to be this way.
In our presentation—The ACT and SAT Revealed—we will lay out the facts behind the tests and dispel the misconceptions that accompany them. We will also examine how to plan a logical testing timeline that students can use to minimize their stress and maximize their success.
Join us on Thursday, April 4 from 8–9 PM Eastern, and learn more about:
- the key similarities and differences between the ACT and SAT.
- which kinds of students each test tends to favor.
- the score-use policies colleges use to evaluate students’ scores.
- how to decide which test to take, and how to plan when to take it.
- the prep resources best for different types of students.
We’ll also plan for a question-and-answer period at the end of the presentation.