2716 Uniondale Spring 2021 ACT Class – Online
The course will cover all strategies for the English, Math, Reading, and Science sections for the ACT. About the course:
- 16 hours of live instruction from one of our expert teachers.
- All classes meet in a virtual classroom and are recorded for viewing at any time.
- All students have free access to the Method Test Prep self-paced program through their Castle Learning accounts.
- Thu Mar 11th4:00 pm - 6:00 pmET
- Tue Mar 16th4:00 pm - 6:00 pmET
- Thu Mar 18th4:00 pm - 6:00 pmET
- Tue Mar 23rd4:00 pm - 6:00 pmET
- Thu Mar 25th4:00 pm - 6:00 pmET
- Tue Apr 6th4:00 pm - 6:00 pmET
- Thu Apr 8th4:00 pm - 6:00 pmET
- Tue Apr 13th4:00 pm - 6:00 pmET
Method Test Prep regularly holds practice tests at its Mineola, NY center, where students are able to take a full-length SAT or ACT under test-like conditions.
Developing strategies that favor your personal learning style will make all the difference on test day. Our tutors help you do just that.Learn More
Advantage and Power Classes
Our Advantage Course is a comprehensive course covering all the stragies on the test. Our Power Courses are one night classes that focus on specific parts of the test.