328C Islip Summer 2018 SAT/ACT Class
Twelve 2-Hour Classes
Tuesdays & Thursdays
9 to 11 am
at Islip High School
July 12, 17, 19, 24, 26, 31
August 2, 7, 9, 14, 21, 23
Required Texts (available online and at local bookstores):
The Official SAT Study Guide, 2018 Edition
by The College Board
The Official ACT Prep Guide, 2018-2019 Edition
Visit www.collegeboard.org to register and pay for the SAT
Visit www.act.org to register and pay for the ACT
All Islip High School students have free access to the Method Test Prep web program through their Castle Learning accounts.
Visit the registration page for instructions on how to create and access a free account.
Islip provides all students with access to the Method Test Prep online SAT/ACT self paced program.
Visit the registration page for a video tutorial on how to create and access a free account.
Contact Kevin Dennis at 516-597-4997 or email@example.com
- Thu Jul 12th9:00 am - 11:00 amET
- Tue Jul 17th9:00 am - 11:00 amET
- Thu Jul 19th9:00 am - 11:00 amET
- Tue Jul 24th9:00 am - 11:00 amET
- Thu Jul 26th9:00 am - 11:00 amET
- Tue Jul 31st9:00 am - 11:00 amET
- Thu Aug 2nd9:00 am - 11:00 amET
- Tue Aug 7th9:00 am - 11:00 amET
- Thu Aug 9th9:00 am - 11:00 amET
- Tue Aug 14th9:00 am - 11:00 amET
- Tue Aug 21st9:00 am - 11:00 amET
- Thu Aug 23rd9:00 am - 11:00 amET
Method Test Prep regularly holds practice tests at its Mineola, NY and Plainview, NY centers, where students are able to take a full-length SAT or ACT under test-like conditions.
Developing strategies that favor your personal learning style will make all the difference on test day. Our tutors help you do just that.Learn More
Advantage and Power Classes
Our Advantage Course is a comprehensive course covering all the stragies on the test. Our Power Courses are one night classes that focus on specific parts of the test.