SAT Advantage Course
The course will cover all strategies for the Reading, Writing & Language, and Math sections of the test. About the course:
- 18 hours of live instruction from one of our expert teachers.
- All classes meet in a virtual classroom and are recorded for viewing at any time.
- Included in the course is three-month access to Method Test Prep’s acclaimed web-based course with 2 full-length SAT practice tests.
- Sun Mar 22nd1:00 pm - 4:00 pmET
- Sun Feb 9th1:00 pm - 4:00 pmET
- Sun Apr 5th1:00 pm - 4:00 pmET
- Sun Apr 12th1:00 pm - 4:00 pmET
- Sun Apr 19th1:00 pm - 4:00 pmET
- Sun Apr 26th1:00 pm - 4:00 pmET
With Method Test Prep's teacher-led online classes, students get the exposure they need to important subjects, as well as the test-taking strategies that make the difference. Our online classes are always recorded in case you miss any.
Method Test Prep helps students develop the confidence and knowledge they need to improve scores. The ACT & SAT are predictable tests, meaning that when students understand how the tests work, they can improve their scores by applying the right strategies.
Self Paced Online Test Prep
Our online test prep program will help guide you through the test with online questions and videos that cover all aspects of the test.Learn More
Developing strategies that favor your personal learning style will make all the difference on test day. Our tutors help you do just that.Learn More
Advantage and Power Classes
Our Advantage Course is a comprehensive course covering all the stragies on the test. Our Power Courses are one night classes that focus on specific parts of the test.