Christ Church Episcopal SAT Advantage Course
The course will cover all strategies for the Reading, Writing & Language, and Math sections of the test. About the course:
- 16 hours of live instruction from one of our expert teachers.
- All classes meet in a virtual classroom and are recorded for viewing at any time.
Frequently Asked QuestionsWhat is the format of the course? Students will login via Adobe Connect to hear and see everything the instructor is writing via a virtual whiteboard. There is no additional cost to use Adobe Connect. What are the technical requirements to participate? Students will be able to complete the course from any computer with an internet connection and speakers. Students can also login via tablet or smartphone with the Adobe Connect app. Will I be able to interact with the instructor? Yes. Students will be able to participate and ask questions via text chat.
- Mon Aug 5th2:00 pm - 4:00 pmET
- Tue Aug 6th2:00 pm - 4:00 pmET
- Wed Aug 7th2:00 pm - 4:00 pmET
- Thu Aug 8th2:00 pm - 4:00 pmET
- Mon Aug 12th2:00 pm - 4:00 pmET
- Tue Aug 13th2:00 pm - 4:00 pmET
- Wed Aug 14th2:00 pm - 4:00 pmET
- Thu Aug 15th2:00 pm - 4:00 pmET
Self Paced Online Test Prep
Our online test prep program will help guide you through the test with online questions and videos that cover all aspects of the test.Learn More
Developing strategies that favor your personal learning style will make all the difference on test day. Our tutors help you do just that.Learn More
Advantage and Power Classes
Our Advantage Course is a comprehensive course covering all the stragies on the test. Our Power Courses are one night classes that focus on specific parts of the test.