SAT Advantage Course
Perfect for Students Taking the March SAT!
About The Instructors
All of Method Test Prep’s instructors are extensively trained with the SAT/ACT and take the tests regularly. Most work hundreds of hours per year with students to prepare for the SAT/ACT. They have graduated from top universities and are passionate about teaching.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the format of the course?
Students will login via Adobe Connect to hear and see everything the instructor is writing via a virtual whiteboard. There is no additional cost to use Adobe Connect. You can test to see if Adobe Connect will work on your computer by clicking here.
What are the technical requirements to participate?
Students will be able to complete the course from any computer with an internet connection and speakers. Students can also log in via tablet or smartphone with the Adobe Connect app.
Will I be able to interact with the instructor?
Yes. Students will be able to participate and ask questions via microphone or text chat.
The course will cover all strategies for the Reading, Writing & Language, and Math sections of the SAT. About the course:
- 18 hours of live instruction from one of our expert teachers.
- All classes meet in a virtual classroom and are recorded for viewing at any time.
- Included in the course is three-month access to Method Test Prep’s acclaimed web-based course with 2 full-length SAT practice tests.
- Wed Feb 10th8:00 pm - 10:00 pmET
- Mon Feb 15th8:00 pm - 10:00 pmET
- Wed Feb 17th8:00 pm - 10:00 pmET
- Mon Feb 22nd8:00 pm - 10:00 pmET
- Wed Feb 24th8:00 pm - 10:00 pmET
- Mon Mar 1st8:00 pm - 10:00 pmET
- Wed Mar 3rd8:00 pm - 10:00 pmET
- Mon Mar 8th8:00 pm - 10:00 pmET
- Wed Mar 10th8:00 pm - 10:00 pmET
With Method Test Prep's teacher-led online classes, students get the exposure they need to important subjects, as well as the test-taking strategies that make the difference. Our online classes are always recorded in case you miss any.
Method Test Prep helps students develop the confidence and knowledge they need to improve scores. The ACT & SAT are predictable tests, meaning that when students understand how the tests work, they can improve their scores by applying the right strategies.
Self Paced Online Test Prep
Our online test prep program will help guide you through the test with online questions and videos that cover all aspects of the test.Learn More
Developing strategies that favor your personal learning style will make all the difference on test day. Our tutors help you do just that.Learn More
Advantage and Power Classes
Our Advantage Course is a comprehensive course covering all the stragies on the test. Our Power Courses are one night classes that focus on specific parts of the test.