August 2021 SAT Course M/W/F 1-3
- There are 8 seats left in this session.
Our SAT courses focus on developing a comprehensive understanding of the content and strategies students need to raise their scores. Over 18 hours, you will improve the reading comprehension, grammar, and mathematics skills that are most important to succeeding on the SAT.
What to Expect
- A mix of instruction covering the Reading, Writing & Language, and Mathematics sections. Specific topics will vary by session. Emphasis will be on high-yield topics, the mastery of which will be most likely to improve your score.
- Strategy overview and practice questions selected for applying and reinforcing key strategies.
- Official test content right from the College Board, plus work on our renowned self-paced program. All students will receive an Official SAT Study Guide, and will be provided with an account on our web-based program.
- Interactive question-and-answer opportunities with your instructor. Participation = progress!
- A review of homework assignments selected to help you practice and strengthen your skills.
- Mon Aug 9th1:00 pm - 3:00 pmET
- Wed Aug 11th1:00 pm - 3:00 pmET
- Fri Aug 13th1:00 pm - 3:00 pmET
- Mon Aug 16th1:00 pm - 3:00 pmET
- Wed Aug 18th1:00 pm - 3:00 pmET
- Fri Aug 20th1:00 pm - 3:00 pmET
- Mon Aug 23rd1:00 pm - 3:00 pmET
- Wed Aug 25th1:00 pm - 3:00 pmET
- Fri Aug 27th1:00 pm - 3:00 pmET
Frequently Asked Questions
What's included with the class?
- All students will receive an Official SAT Study Guide.
- You will be provided an account with access to our web-based program.
- Every Saturday and Sunday at 9 a.m. we hosts full-length practice exams. You will be provided access to two practice exams on the day of your choice. Advanced registration is required.
Do I need to bring anything to the class?
- Your SAT guide (provided to you during the first class)
- A notebook or looseleaf binder to keep your notes and handouts organized
Will this class increase my score?
Our goal is to increase your SAT scores by 120-150 points. While there are no guarantees, we find that students who attend all classes, complete all assignments, and participate actively during class time achieve this level of improvement.
Taking our SAT course will also form a solid foundation for future work in smaller group or private tutoring settings.
A Long Island native, Keith is an eight-year veteran tutor at Method Test Prep. He holds a dual degree in Mathematics and Applied Mathematics & Statistics from Stony Brook University. In addition to serving as a private tutor for the SAT, ACT, and academic mathematics, Keith has countless several Method Test Prep SAT and ACT Prep Courses at our Centers, local schools, and online. He has a reputation for being an especially good motivator whose no-nonsense approach has helped thousands of students raise their test scores. When he's not tutoring, Keith can probably be found programming or watching football.
Self Paced Online Test Prep
Our online test prep program will help guide you through the test with online questions and videos that cover all aspects of the test.Learn More
Developing strategies that favor your personal learning style will make all the difference on test day. Our tutors help you do just that.Learn More
Advantage and Power Classes
Our Advantage Course is a comprehensive course covering all the stragies on the test. Our Power Courses are one night classes that focus on specific parts of the test.