Plainview Combo Course: October SAT/ACT
Our combination SAT and ACT courses focus on developing a comprehensive understanding of the content and strategies students need to raise their scores.
Perfect for students who:
- Want an introduction to both the SAT and ACT.
- Are undecided as to whether to take the SAT or ACT.
- Want a solid foundation in all areas of the SAT and ACT
- Want a solid preparation for both the SAT and ACT.
- Sun Sep 16th5:00 pm - 8:00 pmET
- Sun Sep 23rd5:00 pm - 8:00 pmET
- Sun Sep 30th5:00 pm - 8:00 pmET
- Sun Oct 7th5:00 pm - 8:00 pmET
- Sun Oct 14th5:00 pm - 8:00 pmET
- Sun Oct 21st5:00 pm - 8:00 pmET
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to bring anything to the class?
- A notebook or looseleaf binder to keep your notes and handouts organized
Self Paced Online Test Prep
Our online test prep program will help guide you through the test with online questions and videos that cover all aspects of the test.Learn More
Developing strategies that favor your personal learning style will make all the difference on test day. Our tutors help you do just that.Learn More
Advantage and Power Classes
Our Advantage Course is a comprehensive course covering all the stragies on the test. Our Power Courses are one night classes that focus on specific parts of the test.