Winter 2020 Combo Course
Combo Course: Plainview
Sundays from 1:30 PM to 4:30 PM
Location: 303 Sunnyside Blvd Suite 20, Plainview, NY 11803.
Practice exams: Choice of any two practice exams (offered every Saturday and Sunday at 9 AM) advanced registration is required.
Perfect for students who:
- Want an introduction to both the SAT and ACT.
- Are undecided as to whether to take the SAT or ACT.
- Want a solid foundation in all areas of the SAT and ACT
- Sun Jan 5th1:30 pm - 4:30 pmET
- Sun Jan 12th1:30 pm - 4:30 pmET
- Sun Jan 19th1:30 pm - 4:30 pmET
- Sun Jan 26th1:30 pm - 4:30 pmET
- Sun Feb 2nd1:30 pm - 4:30 pmET
- Sun Feb 9th1:30 pm - 4:30 pmET
Kevin graduated from SUNY Albany with a BA in History and minor in political science. After receiving his MA in Teaching in 2006, he taught English in Taiwan and then worked in a number of capacities in several Long Island schools. Since joining MTP in 2011, Kevin has tutored and taught classes for both the SAT and ACT. His energy, humor, and penchant for pop-cultural references make his tutoring engaging and as exciting as the SAT and ACT could possibly be. When he's not tutoring, Kevin might be found enjoying the water on the south shore or playing with his dog, Duzi.
Self Paced Online Test Prep
Our online test prep program will help guide you through the test with online questions and videos that cover all aspects of the test.Learn More
Developing strategies that favor your personal learning style will make all the difference on test day. Our tutors help you do just that.Learn More
Advantage and Power Classes
Our Advantage Course is a comprehensive course covering all the stragies on the test. Our Power Courses are one night classes that focus on specific parts of the test.