September 2021 ACT Course (M/W/F) 1-3
- There are 8 seats left in this session.
Our ACT courses focus on developing a comprehensive understanding of the content and strategies students need to raise their scores. Over 18 hours, you will improve the reading comprehension, grammar, mathematics, and science logic/reasoning skills that are most important to succeeding on the ACT.
What to Expect
- A mix of instruction covering the English, Math, Reading, and Science sections. Specific topics will vary by session. Emphasis will be on high-yield topics, the mastery of which will be most likely to improve your score.
- Strategy overview and practice questions selected for applying and reinforcing key strategies.
- Official test content right from the ACT, plus work on our renowned self-paced program. All students will receive an Official ACT Study Guide, and will be provided with an account on our web-based program.
- Interactive question-and-answer opportunities with your instructor. Participation = progress!
- A review of homework assignments selected to help you practice and strengthen your skills.
- Mon Jul 12th1:00 pm - 3:00 pmET
- Wed Jul 14th1:00 pm - 3:00 pmET
- Fri Jul 16th1:00 pm - 3:00 pmET
- Mon Jul 19th1:00 pm - 3:00 pmET
- Wed Jul 21st1:00 pm - 3:00 pmET
- Fri Jul 23rd1:00 pm - 3:00 pmET
- Mon Jul 26th1:00 pm - 3:00 pmET
- Wed Jul 28th1:00 pm - 3:00 pmET
- Fri Jul 30th1:00 pm - 3:00 pmET
Frequently Asked Questions
What's included with the class?
- All students will receive The Real ACT Prep Guide
- You will be provided an account with access to our web-based program.
- Every Saturday and Sunday at 9 a.m. we hosts full-length practice exams. You will be provided access to two practice exams on the day of your choice. Advanced registration is required.
Do I need to bring anything to the class?
- Your ACT guide (provided to you during the first class)
- A notebook or looseleaf binder to keep your notes and handouts organized
Will this class increase my score?
Our goal is to increase your ACT scores by 3 points. While there are no guarantees, we find that students who attend all classes, complete all assignments, and participate actively during class time achieve this level of improvement.
Taking our ACT course will also form a solid foundation for future work in smaller group or private tutoring settings.
A Long Island native, Keith is an eight-year veteran tutor at Method Test Prep. He holds a dual degree in Mathematics and Applied Mathematics & Statistics from Stony Brook University. In addition to serving as a private tutor for the SAT, ACT, and academic mathematics, Keith has countless several Method Test Prep SAT and ACT Prep Courses at our Centers, local schools, and online. He has a reputation for being an especially good motivator whose no-nonsense approach has helped thousands of students raise their test scores. When he's not tutoring, Keith can probably be found programming or watching football.
Self Paced Online Test Prep
Our online test prep program will help guide you through the test with online questions and videos that cover all aspects of the test.Learn More
Developing strategies that favor your personal learning style will make all the difference on test day. Our tutors help you do just that.Learn More
Advantage and Power Classes
Our Advantage Course is a comprehensive course covering all the stragies on the test. Our Power Courses are one night classes that focus on specific parts of the test.