With recent positive trends on Long Island, we are excited to announce that we have reopened for small group practice ACTs and SATs as well as small classes. The following are some of the policies we will be implementing to maximize everyone’s safety.
- Reduced capacity for all tests and classes. No more than 10 students in any class.
- Students and instructors will be required to wear masks.
- All surfaces will be sanitized following each test or class.
- Parents should remain outside during pickup and dropoff—the waiting rooms will not be available. One parent at a time will be permitted in to speak with the instructor if necessary.
- Before attending each class, students must affirm that they have not felt ill within the last 2 weeks and have not been in contact with anyone who has been ill in the last 2 weeks. Temperatures may be checked upon entry.
We know that many students are anxious to begin preparing for the Fall exams, and while we have been able to replicate all of our services remotely, we understand that some people prefer the in-classroom experience. Thus, we would like to do everything we can to offer that option.
If conditions change, we can easily move some or all of the classes online as needed. Online makeups will also be available for students who are unable to attend an in-person session for any reason.
Sign up for practice tests and classes at our centers here: https://www.methodtestprep.com/long-island-centers/